Waldenburg, AR 72475 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 72475: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Poinsett County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.566, Longitude -90.936
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 16
- PO Box Addresses: 28
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Waldenburg, AR 72475 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 72475 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 72429 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72429 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.3 miles NNE)
(5.6 miles SSW)
(9.7 miles NW)
(9.8 miles W)
Hickory Ridge, AR
(12.2 miles SSW)
(12.3 miles E)
(13.6 miles SW)
Cherry Valley, AR
(15.3 miles SE)
(15.8 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Brushey Lake, AR
(5.6 miles SSE)
(5.6 miles NNE)
(6.6 miles W)
(7.2 miles WNW)
(7.6 miles WSW)
(7.7 miles NW)
(9 miles SSW)
North Pitts, AR
(9.3 miles NNW)
(9.3 miles NW)
Stringers Mill, AR
(10.6 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72475
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.