Walcott, AR 72474 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 72474: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Greene County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.045, Longitude -90.673
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 11
- PO Box Addresses: 45
- Residential Addresses: 46
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Walcott, AR 72474 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 72474 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 72474 is contained within ZIP Code 72450 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72450 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(9.9 miles E)
Oak Grove Heights, AR
(10.5 miles ENE)
(11.2 miles SSE)
(11.7 miles WSW)
(11.7 miles NW)
(11.9 miles SW)
(13.4 miles NNW)
(14.1 miles S)
(14.2 miles NE)
Walnut Ridge, AR
(16 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles SSW)
(3.4 miles SE)
(3.6 miles N)
Pine Knot, AR
(4.3 miles ESE)
(4.5 miles WNW)
(4.5 miles SSW)
(4.7 miles NE)
(5.6 miles NW)
Walnut Corner, AR
(5.8 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72474
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.