Sedgwick, AR 72465 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 72465: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Lawrence County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.987, Longitude -90.879
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 17
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Sedgwick, AR 72465 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 72465 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 72433 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72433 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles SE)
(6.8 miles SE)
(7 miles NW)
Walnut Ridge, AR
(7.1 miles NW)
(8.3 miles W)
(9 miles SSW)
(12.5 miles WNW)
(13.1 miles WSW)
(13.1 miles NNE)
(13.7 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles NW)
Pauls Switch, AR
(3.9 miles SE)
(3.9 miles ENE)
(6.4 miles SSE)
(6.4 miles ESE)
(6.7 miles SSE)
Walnut Corner, AR
(6.8 miles ENE)
Aa Junction, AR
(7.2 miles NNW)
(7.5 miles NNW)
(7.7 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72465
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.