72462 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 72462: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Randolph County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.358, Longitude -90.758
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 11
- PO Box Addresses: 157
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Reyno, AR 72462 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 72462 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 72470 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72470 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.7 miles NNE)
(3.1 miles WSW)
(7 miles NNE)
Peach Orchard, AR
(7.6 miles SE)
(8.8 miles SSE)
(8.9 miles WNW)
(9.1 miles ESE)
(10.5 miles ENE)
(13.4 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Old Reyno, AR
(1.9 miles S)
(3.6 miles E)
(5.5 miles SSE)
Twin Oaks, AR
(6.3 miles NE)
(6.7 miles WNW)
(8.2 miles NW)
(8.5 miles W)
Elkins Park, AR
(8.7 miles WNW)
(9.1 miles NNW)
(9.4 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72462
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.