Turner, AR 72383 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 72383: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Phillips County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.544, Longitude -90.984
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 30
- Residential Addresses: 31
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Turner, AR 72383 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 72383 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 72383 is contained within ZIP Code 72366 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72366 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.1 miles ENE)
(12.2 miles NE)
Holly Grove, AR
(12.8 miles WNW)
(12.8 miles NNE)
(13.6 miles SE)
(13.7 miles ENE)
Saint Charles, AR
(14.8 miles SW)
La Grange, AR
(16.2 miles ENE)
(17.4 miles N)
(17.9 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles N)
(2.7 miles NW)
(3.1 miles N)
(4.1 miles SSE)
(5.1 miles WNW)
(5.1 miles SSW)
Watkins Corner, AR
(5.5 miles SSE)
(6.1 miles ESE)
(6.3 miles SSE)
(6.8 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72383
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.