Little Rock, AR 72216 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 72216: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Pulaski County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.826, Longitude -92.217
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 194
- PO Box Addresses: 499
- Residential Addresses: 499
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Little Rock, AR 72216 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 72216 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 72216 is contained within ZIP Code 72206 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72206 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Sherwood, AR (< 0.1 mile) |
McAlmont, AR (2.4 miles ESE)
Gibson, AR (4.1 miles NNW)
North Little Rock, AR (4.7 miles SW)
Jacksonville, AR (6.7 miles ENE)
| Little Rock, AR (6.8 miles SW) |
College Station, AR (8.1 miles S)
Cammack Village, AR (8.2 miles WSW)
Sweet Home, AR (9.8 miles S)
Maumelle, AR (11 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Western Acres, AR (< 0.1 mile) |
Silver Creek, AR (1.4 miles SSW)
North Hills Manor, AR (1.4 miles NE)
Autumnbrook, AR (1.4 miles NNE)
Sylvan Hills, AR (1.4 miles NW)
| Timber Creek, AR (1.9 miles SSW) |
Tanglewood, AR (2.4 miles WSW)
Indian Head Lake Estates, AR (2.4 miles ENE)
Booker, AR (2.4 miles SSE)
Eureka Garden, AR (2.7 miles SE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72216
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.