Little Rock, AR 72215 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 72215: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Pulaski County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.753, Longitude -92.347
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 385
- PO Box Addresses: 601
- Residential Addresses: 601
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Little Rock, AR 72215 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 72215 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 72215 is contained within ZIP Code 72205 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72205 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Cammack Village, AR (1.9 miles N) |
Little Rock, AR (3.4 miles E)
North Little Rock, AR (4.7 miles ENE)
Sweet Home, AR (7.5 miles SE)
College Station, AR (7.7 miles ESE)
| Sherwood, AR (8.2 miles ENE) |
Maumelle, AR (8.5 miles NNW)
Shannon Hills, AR (9.6 miles SSW)
Landmark, AR (10 miles S)
Alexander, AR (10.1 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Sheraton Park, AR (1.4 miles NW) |
Brownwood Terrace, AR (1.4 miles SW)
Oak Forest, AR (1.4 miles SE)
Pulaski Heights, AR (1.9 miles E)
Overlook Park, AR (2.4 miles NNW)
| Pulaski, AR (2.4 miles ENE) |
Douglasville, AR (2.7 miles SSW)
Colony West, AR (2.7 miles NW)
Breckenridge, AR (2.7 miles WNW)
Rosedale, AR (2.7 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72215
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.