Tupelo, AR 72169 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 72169: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Jackson County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.391, Longitude -91.227
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 51
- Residential Addresses: 52
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Tupelo, AR 72169 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 72169 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 72169 is contained within ZIP Code 72112 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 72112 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.9 miles N)
(7.1 miles ENE)
(9.3 miles S)
(9.5 miles S)
(10.9 miles SW)
Hickory Ridge, AR
(13 miles E)
(13.1 miles W)
(13.5 miles NNE)
(15.1 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.7 miles S)
Pleasant Grove, AR
(3.4 miles W)
(4.1 miles S)
Gourd Neck, AR
(4.9 miles E)
(5.5 miles N)
(5.8 miles WSW)
(6.6 miles SSW)
Spriggs Mill, AR
(6.7 miles NW)
(6.8 miles NW)
(6.8 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 72169
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.