Friendship, AR 71942 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 71942: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Hot Spring County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.245, Longitude -92.982
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 3
- PO Box Addresses: 51
- Residential Addresses: 52
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Friendship, AR 71942 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 71942 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 71942 is contained within ZIP Code 71923 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 71923 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles ENE)
(1.9 miles SW)
(3.4 miles E)
Caddo Valley, AR
(6.7 miles SW)
(9.5 miles SSW)
(12.6 miles NE)
(13.3 miles NE)
Gum Springs, AR
(13.8 miles SSW)
Lake Hamilton, AR
(14 miles NNW)
(14.6 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(4.7 miles NE)
(4.7 miles N)
(5.5 miles W)
(6 miles SSE)
(6 miles S)
Brown Springs, AR
(7 miles SSE)
De Roche, AR
(7.1 miles NW)
Social Hill, AR
(7.2 miles NNE)
(8.2 miles ENE)
Old De Roche, AR
(8.4 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 71942
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.