71840 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 71840: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Miller County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.384, Longitude -93.909
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 25
- PO Box Addresses: 229
- Residential Addresses: 230
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Genoa, AR 71840 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 71840 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 71840 is contained within ZIP Code 71854 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 71854 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(8.4 miles WNW)
(8.5 miles S)
(8.5 miles WNW)
(11.6 miles E)
Wake Village, TX
(11.8 miles WNW)
(13.4 miles WNW)
(14.5 miles SW)
(15.8 miles NNW)
Red Lick, TX
(16.1 miles WNW)
(16.9 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.1 miles SSW)
Lakewood Estates, AR
(3.9 miles NW)
Mount Pleasant, AR
(4.1 miles W)
Ferguson Crossroads, AR
(4.3 miles SW)
(4.3 miles WNW)
(4.5 miles E)
(4.9 miles SSW)
(5.8 miles NW)
(6.6 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 71840
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.