Ben Lomond, AR 71823 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 71823: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Sevier County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.835, Longitude -94.119
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 57
- Residential Addresses: 58
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Ben Lomond, AR 71823 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 71823 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 71823 is contained within ZIP Code 71846 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 71846 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Ben Lomond, AR
(< 0.1 mile)
(6.7 miles SSW)
(9.6 miles NNW)
Yarborough Landing, AR
(9.8 miles SE)
(11.1 miles S)
Mineral Springs, AR
(12.1 miles ENE)
(13 miles E)
(13.5 miles W)
(15.4 miles WNW)
(17.4 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(3.1 miles ENE)
Millers Crossing, AR
(3.4 miles SW)
(3.4 miles ESE)
Oak Grove, AR
(3.6 miles NNW)
(3.9 miles NW)
White Cliffs, AR
(4.3 miles SE)
(6.1 miles NNE)
(6.3 miles ESE)
(7 miles NNW)
(7.2 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 71823
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.