Whelen Springs, AR 71772 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 71772: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Whelen Spgs, AR 71772
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Clark County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.831, Longitude -93.126
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 32
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Whelen Springs, AR 71772 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 71772 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 71743 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 71743 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Whelen Springs, AR
(< 0.1 mile)
(5.6 miles SSE)
(5.6 miles SSE)
(6.4 miles NNW)
Bluff City, AR
(7.9 miles S)
(10.8 miles SE)
(14.7 miles W)
(15.7 miles SSW)
Gum Springs, AR
(16.4 miles N)
(16.7 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles NNW)
(2.4 miles WNW)
(5.8 miles SSE)
(6 miles NW)
Red Springs, AR
(6.1 miles NE)
Cummings Springs, AR
(6.4 miles SSW)
(7.6 miles N)
(8.1 miles ENE)
Red Hill, AR
(8.4 miles SE)
(8.5 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 71772
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arkansas COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.