71745 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 71745: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Calhoun County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.503, Longitude -92.392
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 15
- PO Box Addresses: 127
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Harrell, AR 71745 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 71745 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 71631 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 71631 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(5.1 miles WNW)
(8.7 miles NE)
(9.1 miles NNE)
(13.2 miles ESE)
(14.7 miles SW)
New Edinburg, AR
(19.7 miles NNE)
(19.9 miles NNW)
(20 miles NW)
(20.3 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.9 miles SW)
(2.4 miles ENE)
(3.4 miles N)
(6.8 miles SE)
(7.6 miles ENE)
(8.3 miles SSW)
(9 miles NW)
(9.8 miles E)
(10.1 miles N)
(10.8 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 71745
Use HTL Address Research for a Arkansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arkansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.