Lonoke County Arkansas - Land, Farms & Ranches - Property ID: 11877011

Property ID: 11877011 - Lonoke County Arkansas

Advertisement

Property ID: 11877011 - Lonoke County Arkansas

Property ID: 11877011

County: Lonoke

Type: Farms

Acres: 602.37

Address: Chaney Road

City: Keo

State: Arkansas

Zip: 72142

Price: $4,025,000.00

Status: Available
1 / 11
2 / 11
3 / 11
4 / 11
5 / 11
6 / 11
7 / 11
8 / 11
9 / 11
10 / 11
11 / 11
Description: Scarlet Alpha II is an investment grade farmland property in Lonoke County, AR. This property is well drained, very efficient, and provides versatility in crop mix. 84% of the tillable acres are precision leveled to grade and another 10% are furrow irrigated. The Farm Service Agency (FSA) attributes 575.37 acres to cropland. 56% of the soils are Class II and the remaining 44% are Class III. The property has excellent production capabilities and hunting opportunities.

Advertisement




Contact Name: Steve Brunson

Phone Number: (901) 850-5303

Fax: (901) 850-5314


Address1: 1114 Hallie Park Circle

City: Collierville

State: TN

Zip: 38017

NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.


Advertisement